WHOLE-BODY WORKOUT ANYWHERE & ANYTIME
A “gym-in-a-bag”, the PTP Total Resistance System is the ultimate set to train both upper and lower body, and achieve muscular strength, body toning, fat burning and flexibility. It allows you to target arms, shoulders, chest, back, abs and legs, and lets you recreate all the top workouts at home, in a park, at the beach, or while travelling for work or leisure. A fraction of most gym memberships and extremely compact and portable, you'll be left with no excuses to keep fit and active. The Total Resistance System allows you to perform multi-planar exercises, which is a must for anyone with a focus on functional training (and its benefits in terms of sports performance or everyday mobility). Included are 5 colour-coded and weight-rated resistance PowerTubes with heavy-duty metal carabiners, custom-built handles, soft adjustable neoprene ankle straps, a door anchor for home and hotel room training, an outdoor anchor for multi-directional training from any fixed object, a comprehensive exercise booklet and a carry bag for easy storage and transport. Give yourself the gift of health & fitness and be amazed at all the possibilities. This set also represents a great economical solution for those who wish to share its use with a partner or family member.
- ICT (Inner Cord Technology) that prevents the tubes from extending past its maximum stretching capacity
- Premium latex tubing manufactured through a continuous layering process for unmatched durability and performance
- Safe and easy-on-the-joints thanks to the progressive resistance provided
- Multi Clip System to quickly add/subtract tension (31 combinations: 5.5 - 62.7kg)
- 5 different resistance levels: 5.5 kg (Lime), 7.5 kg (Green), 12.4 kg (Orange), 14.9 kg (Silver) and 22.4 kg (Black)
- Booklet with over 100 gym and Pilates exercises + free online video access for motivation
POWER Whole body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.