We offer two shipping methods: Star Track Express Premium Air Service, or Australia Post Standard Shipping
Australia Post / Standard Shipping
Standard Shipping rates are based on Australia Post service, and can be calculated at check out.
You can elect an apartment building, street address, work address, Parcel Lockers or PO box for delivery. Simply enter your postcode in the shipping estimator for freight costs.
Bags with solid backs can also be sent this way, offering an affordable option for large and bulky items (bags with full solid backs can not be sent by our premium air service below).
Premium Air Service
All addresses must be safe and secure where goods can be left if you aren't home. Apartment buildings without a reception and PO boxes attract surcharges. If you live in an apartment building or would like goods sent to your PO box, we suggest using our standard shipping.. If you are not home the goods will be left by the door or as otherwise specified in your “customer notes”. If you have a work address where someone is always present to receive deliveries, this is a good alternative as delivery will always be made during normal working hours.
Where possible, we suggest business addresses - please include the company name in the shipping address.
We check addresses using google earth prior to sending goods by premium air. If the frontage of the property is exposed to the road, we reserve the right to change shipping methods to Australia Post as Star Track will not leave goods where exposed, and this incurs additional charges that we do not include in the cost of shipping.
Greatrex does not take responsibility for goods lost or stolen after delivery.
• Overnight to Australian capital cities, metro areas and some main towns - we endeavour to despatch same day if orders are placed before 3pm however do not guarantee this.
• 1-3 days to rural locations (this depends on your location)
• 4-5 days to very remote locations
These times are a guide only. Your email address will be included in the consignment, which means you will be notified by Star Track about details of the delivery (when collected from Greatrex, when delivered to your address). As you will receive a consignment number in the email, this will allow you to track your shipment at any point during transit. If you do not receive this, simply send us an email and we'll respond with the tracking number.
Typical freight costs are as outlined below: These prices are for deliveries to street addresses. PO Box deliveries attract surcharges.
We will combine multiple items as best as possible to reduce freight costs.
• Gloves and other accessories $13.50
• Batting Gloves and other small items $13.50
• Bats $14.00 - 2 x Bats $19.75
• Combination of mid size equipment $13.50 - $20.00 - this is volume and weight based. We'll fit as much in an airbag as possible to minimise freight.
• Caps and apparel, or combination of: $13.50 - $20.00 depending on weight
• T-Ball Stands $20.00 - $25.00 for most
• Shoes $13.50
• Non-wheeled bags and most wheeled bags $13.50 (full solid back bags will be sent by Australia Post regular post or road freight)
Bulky or Heavy Items
Where not possible to send by Australia post, for bulky and very heavy items we send freight using TNT Road Express or Star Track Express Road Service. Pricing depends on a number of factors including weight, volume, and location of delivery point. Please use the below as a guide. If you require any other items at the same time, adding another small carton does not alter freight pricing by much (this will be quoted as required).
• Small pitching machines approximately $25 - $80 (often small machines can be sent by our standard shipping option)
• Large pitching machines approximately $70 - $120
• Nets approximately $30 - $70 depending on size, Portable Batting Tunnels approx $50, Fully enclosed permanent large batting tunnels from $100