Wilson 2022 A2K SC1787 Infield Glove 11.75 inch Spin Control
Premium Air - $13.90
Premium Air Service to business addresses with reception to receive goods, or Parcel Lockers
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick-Up from our store front: 630 Port Road, Beverley 5009 SA - Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm
It’s a bold new take on our most popular middle infield pattern. Introducing the A2K® SC1786, our 11.5” ball glove with Spin Control™ Technology in the Pro Stock® Select leather palm. The dimpled pattern on the Blonde palm increases friction between your glove and the ball, pairing perfectly with a shallow pocket to help you take control on the field. Blonde Pro Stock® Select leather offers a clean look, and Gunmetal accents on the H-web, wrist and index finger are sure to grab attention on the diamond.
Command the infield. The A2K® SC1787 boasts innovative Spin Control™ Technology in the Pro Stock® Select leather palm. The dimpled pattern in the Brick Red palm and H-Web increases friction between your glove and the ball, helping you to make every play. The A2K® SC1787 checks in at 11.75” to offer the extra length that many shortstops and third basemen prefer. Black laces, White Dual Welting and Gunmetal accents on the wrist, thumb and index finger offer a sharp look, creating a glove that’s ready for the bright lights.
- WebH WEB
- Pro Stock® Select LeatherNo leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Comfort Pro FitFeaturing our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Spin Control TechnologyA dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Double Palm ConstructionA thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger BindingFlat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Thin Heel PadA thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist LiningKeeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold LogosBold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Help other Greatrex Sporting Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.