MacDougall PowerWood M-10 BBCOR Composite Bat - Clear 33
Premium Air - $13.90
Premium Air Service to business addresses with reception to receive goods, or Parcel Lockers
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick-Up from our store front: 630 Port Road, Beverley 5009 SA - Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm
MacDougall is the head-to-head performance winner!
A message from MacDougall:
If you're serious about your game and you want the best performing, most durable, real wood bat made, then you're in the right place. No plastic here, just real American wood.
We fused Babe Ruth's Hickory with Harmon Killebrew's Tanoak to create the best wood bat you will ever swing. Period.
Mother Nature, re-imagined. The iron-like Hickory handle and rock hard Tanoak barrel team up to make you a baseball bat that not only outperforms all the others but with a 5 month breakage warranty, it has your back too.
- Traditional knob - similar 110
- Powerwood has the proven best performance
- Confidence at the plate means you perform better!
- 5 Month Breakage Warranty - for individual bats only (no team bats) - see below for details.
- BBCOR Certified
- PowerWood bats all have a -2 to -2.5 Swingweight
- Handles are 31/32"
- Optimized power transfer Powerwood barrel & taper
- We have heard from our customers for a long time how the Powerwood outperforms anything they have used before. We know of several guys who play in metal bat leagues that are using our bats. They said they're coaches were a little hesitant at first until they saw them bouncing balls off the outfield fence or going out!
- Now, these stories are great, but they are just stories. Around here, we like scientific proof. So we worked with the guys at the Sports Science Lab at Washington State University (they do ALL BBCOR certifications) to come up with a test that would show an Overall Performance profile. Because of how our bats are made, you get way more pop even when you MISS!
- The fact is, you connect on other parts of the barrel way more than you nail the sweet spot. So how the bat performs when you hit off the end or down towards the label, is super important.
- Who did we beat? We picked our biggest competition in the composite wood bat arena (Baum Bat and DeMarini) and in the bottom chart are the pro maple bats you see the most in MLB.
- Have a look at the images to see chart performance comparisons - scroll to magnify
Why It’s the Best
The Perfect Blend of Tradition and Technology
- The MacDougall & Sons PowerWood™ is available in three models: the M-10 and M-14.Both are handcrafted and come with an industry leading 5 month breakage warranty and a one year manufacturing defect warranty . Patents 7972229 and >8409038.
- PROVEN to have the best head to head performance at the Sports Science Lab.
- NCAA approved as a "solid wood bat" - BBCOR Certified
- True Hickory handle for unparalleled stiffness, effectively transferring more power into the ball.
- Super hard Oregon Tanoak barrel for balance, hardness and more pop
- Lasts about 10 times longer than regular all-wood bats**
- Center-of-Balance is over an inch closer to the hands for amore balanced feel
- Moment-of-Inertia and Swing Weight numbers on every bat
- Available in lengths from 32" to 34" in 1/2" increments for custom fit - we can special order 31" (not held in stock)
- Made in USA -- Bend, Oregon
It's not Rocket Science, but it's close.
PowerWood Technology goes into every bat we make. But what goes into PowerWood Technology? High- tolerance joinery, True Hickory and Tanoak hardwoods, plus a special laminating process, to name a few. All combine to create a bat that will never shatter or splinter - something other all-wood bats can't do. No foreign materials like plastic, foam, metal or fiberglass. We stay true to the Baseball Tradition.
On top of all this is a finishing process that is unparalleled in the industry. Powerwood bats are around taking a beating for a long time so we have to go to special lengths to keep them looking good. There are 3 different products in 5 different coats on the barrel. Heat cured. The handle is asked to do different things than the barrel, so we came up with our own recipe that impregnates a natural oil mix deep into the wood to seal it and provide resiliency, but not take away that "wood feel". (John is a big Vladamir Guerrero fan and thinks EVERYONE should hit barehanded)
To make a claim under warranty, all original receipts must be retained. Each bat has a unique code which must correlate to the receipt details.Any evidence of improper use may void warranty. All bats must be returned to Greatrex for inspection prior to replacement or repairs being approved.
Reviews: 100% 5 Stars!
Received in timely matter and really like the professional look of the bat . Have not used yet but looking forward to it . Dave Wardell
We bought this for our son who plays in 16U. He swung a BaumBat over the summer and it fell apart. This bat has more "Pop" and a much better feeling swing. And its the best looking bat you can buy!!! (in our opinion).
Have only had 2 opportunities to use the bat and my son says it feels great (solid)
My son has been training for varsity for a month now and the MacDougall bat has exceeded our expectations. He used a birch bat last year that had a distinctive sound but every cage we go to we get the same reaction - hey, uh , that bat sounds great! What is it? The ball rockets of the barrel and he swings it smooth and easy. Thanks guys for all your time and effort to make a superior product!
If feels so great in my hands, power, performance, awesome design and it is a work of art.... absolute satisfaction! Well done MacDougall!
Absolutely LOVE this bat. The looks are awesome, and so is the performance. Really like the look of the tanoak on the barrel. Great job MacDougall!
>> MacDougall Bats replied: Thanks Zac. Tanoak was pioneered by Harmon Killebrew back in the 1960s but then the knowledge of it was lost. Enjoy!
1st problem was convincing myself to actually hit a ball with this masterpiece of craftsmanship. Simply the most beautiful wooden bat I've ever seen. At 14 I've only hit with a few other wooden bats( busted a friends wooden (different brand) bat the very first swing.... Oops!) so far I'm enjoying this bat and it has exceeded ALL expectations. I LOVE THIS BAT.... But, it's so pretty it's almost hard to use it. GREAT JOB TO YOUR ENTIRE TEAM AND THANKS FOR AN AWESOME PRODUCT AND SERVICE.
|Brand||MacDougall & Sons|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Greatrex Sporting Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.