Australian CAJUN Pumpkin Seeds - No Need to Spit!
Premium Air - $13.50
Premium Air Service to business addresses with reception to receive goods, or Parcel Lockers
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick-Up from our store front: 630 Port Road, Beverley 5009 SA - Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Do you get sick of spitting the shells of sunflower seeds? Or has the coach banned it in the dug out? You don't have to miss out!
Australian NAKED Pumpkin Seeds: What does "naked" mean when talking about pumpkin seeds? It means they are a special ‘naked’ or ‘hull-less’ dark green pumpkin seed from the Styrian pumpkin. All natural, nothing artificial. Plus, they're 100% Australian!
The seed naturally grows without the hard fibrous casing of regular pumpkin seeds making it the easiest to eat and process. The type of seed originated through a natural mutation some 300 years ago in the Styrian region of Austria and Slovenia (Europe).
You asked for Hot! Australian Pumpkin Seed Company’s Hot Cajun Pumpkin Seeds are infused overnight with certified Louisiana Hot Cajun Spice then gently dry roasted to maintain nutritional quality. For all those who love a little bit of bite.
Naked pumpkin seeds are great to eat as a convenient snack or sprinkled over salads, pizza, stirfries or garnishing any dish. The flavour is delicious, leaving you wanting more…
Pumpkin seeds are also great in home-made bread, cakes and biscuits or simply sprinkled on your morning cereal – a smart way to start your day.
Once you try these Pumpkin Seeds you will be tantalised by the taste and excited by the wealth of nutrients available.
• No artificial colours
• No Cholesterol
• Gluten Free
Sunflower Seeds have all sorts of special ways of eating them.
This is how you eat these pumpkin seeds:
1. Put in mouth
It's pretty simple!
Health Benefits Include:
- a protein boost – they supply a well balanced form of all the essential amino acids which are very nourishing, energising and easily digestable.
- iron and phosphorus: promote healthy blood development and efficient nerve and mental activity.
- magnesium – necessary for muscle relaxation
- zinc – known for its many functions in the body including the healing and maintenance of tissues, enhancing the immune system.
- antioxidant vitamins A & E – protects cells from free radical damage and aids the body to grow, maintain and heal.
- B group vitamins – needed to process protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- essential fatty acids contained in the oil which make up to 45 – 50% of the total seed, supply and transport vitamins to the body, reduce cholesterol and support the reproductive and urinary tract.
- No cholesterol
Packets are 100g and will last and good time as there isn't any wastage!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Greatrex Sporting Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.