All Star CKCCPRO4 Adult Catchers Kit - NOCSAE Approved [Colour: Black]
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick-Up from our store front: 630 Port Road, Beverley 5009 SA - Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm
SEI Certified to meet NOCSAE standard
Designed for the serious high school or college player on a budget, the MVP2400 features a more economical, non-removable, dual-density foam liner. Other than the liner, this mask is identical to the MVP2500 with an I-BAR VISION steel cage, a high impact resistance ABS plastic shell, and a backplate with strap-retention bridges to keep them secure. All MVP helmets are designed for maximum safety and tested well beyond the required minimum standards.
- Recommended for youth though high school baseball, the MVP2400 mask is built with the MVP2500 shell and cage, however it utilizes a more economical dual-density foam liner. On the MVP2400, the padding is not removable.
- The bars on the cage around the eye openings are flatter for increased range of view and to make the bars stronger. Instead of using a round steel bar, the I-BAR VISION™ cages utilize a flat bar, comparable to an I-Beam used in building construction.
- SIZES: The Average 12 year old can typically start wearing an Adult sized helmet.
Chest Protector / Model Number: CPCC1618S7X
- Certified by SEI to meet NOCSAE standard for protection against commotio cordis
- Patent Pending chest panel for improved protection
- Wedged abs for improved blocking and ball control
- Moldable PE plates in the shoulders and throat
- Vented back side for weight reduction and breathability
- Stainless steel hardware
- DeltaFlex harness for enhanced fit and comfort
- 16.5" measured from clavical to naval
Help other Greatrex Sporting Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.