Mizuno GMVP1200PSE4 Special Edition MVP Prime Ball Glove 12" - Smoke/RedRating: Not Rated Yet
The MVP Prime SE line from Mizuno is back for the player that prefers not only quality, but flashy looks on the field. These gloves are designed to give the player a custom feel and look to his/her glove, without paying the custom glove price. Style, affordability and, most importantly, excellence are all grouped together in this line from Mizuno. With the MVP Prime SE, it will be tough to go unnoticed when out on the field.
The GMVP1200PSE4 is 12” in length and designed for a multi-position infielder or pitcher. This glove features Mizuno’s Tartan, basket web, which keeps the seams of the ball completely concealed while selecting a pitch, but it strong enough to handle hard-hit balls up the middle. This glove will also feature a center-pocket design, which will add to the already consistent feel when fielding and transitioning.
The shell, palm and web are composed of Mizuno’s Bio Soft Leather in a variety of different colors. This leather is soft and durable with an exceptional feel. The centralized pocket will keep the glove stable in the field, while the pliable leather will break-in rather easily. The leather in the web will contrast the colors on the shell and palm, while the lacing throughout the glove is two-toned to bring it all-together. With seven different color options for the GMVP1200PSE4, the difficult decision is not necessarily choosing an MVP Prime SE glove, but selecting which color you like best.
The hand opening features a conventional, open back with a laced binding. The conventional back allows for extra ventilation, while the laced binding provides a secure and snug fit – keeping the glove in place, even during the toughest plays. Taking a look inside, the palm is lined with Mizuno’s UltraSoft Palm lining, for a soft feel and durability.
The MVP Prime SE line will arrive soft and just about ready to hit the field. The player should have a pretty minimal break-in period, which means less time working it in and more time showing off its great looks!
- Center Pocket Designed Patterns: Pattern design that naturally centers the pocket under the index finger for the most versatile break in possible.
- Bio Soft Leather: Professional style smooth leather that has the perfect balance of oil and softness for exceptional feel and firm control that serious players demand.
- Heel Flex: Patent Pending Heel Flex technology provides a more flexible/forgiving heel for the ultimat in feel and performance.
- UltraSoft Palm Liner: Palm liner with excellent feeling and a soft finish.
- Strong Edge Lace Design: Creates a more stable thumb and pinky.
- 2 Tone Professional Level lace: Same durable lace that's offered in our professional level gloves with a matching 2-tone look.
- Plus Grip Thumb: Ultra comfortable padded thumb slot.
- 12.00" Infield/Outfield/Pitcher
- Tartan Web