Easton 2017 Stealth Flex Two-Piece Composite Softball Bat (-8oz) LAST STOCKRating: Not Rated Yet
Are you ready to Flex More Power? Try the bat that was featured in the 2016 Women’s College World Series®: The new Easton® STEALTH™ FLEX™.
The legendary Easton® STEALTH™ is back, and it’s packing an all-new FLEX™ barrel design – an innovation that delivers more pop, improved feel and better overall performance through a softer and more flexible barrel design.
The STEALTH™ FLEX™ -8 is an end-loaded design for more mass behind the ball and added power, and 15% more barrel compression means more pop right out of the wrapper.
The two-piece TCT™ Thermo Composite Technology and CXN ZERO™ technology reduce vibration and sting in a design with a bigger sweet spot than ever before. The ultra-thin 29/32” handle with 1.2mm HYPERSKIN™ grip provides stability through the hitting zone.
The Easton® STEALTH™ FLEX™ is certified at 98MPH for the ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA and ISF.
- Model #FP17SF10
- Certification ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA, ISF
- Drop Weight-8
- Sizes 33/25, 34/26
- Flex™ Flexible Barrel Compression For a softer barrel out of the wrapper
- TCT™ Termo Composite TechnologyFor a massive sweet spot and unmatched swing speed
- HandleUltra 29/32" handle
- Grip1.2mm Hyperskin™ Grip
- Swing Weight Evenly balanced swing weight
Please note: Images may depict a different weight of bat, however they are identical in every other way apart from the minus number listed on the barrel.