MacDougall PowerWood M-10 BBCOR Wood Composite Bat - All ClearRating: Not Rated Yet
If you're serious about your game and you want the best performing, most durable, real wood bat made, then you're in the right place. No plastic here, just real American wood.
We fused Babe Ruth's Hickory with Harmon Killebrew's Tanoak to create the best wood bat you will ever swing. Period.
Mother Nature, re-imagined. The iron-like Hickory handle and rock hard Tanoak barrel team up to make you a baseball bat that not only outperforms all the others but with a 5 month breakage warranty, it has your back too.
- Traditional knob - similar 110
- Powerwood has the proven best performance
- Confidence at the plate means you perform better!
- 5 Month Breakage Warranty - for individual bats only (no team bats) - see below for details.
- BBCOR Certified
- PowerWood bats all have a -2 to -2.5 Swingweight
- Handles are 31/32"
- Optimized power transfer Powerwood barrel & taper
MacDougall is the head-to-head performance winner!
A message from MacDougall:
We have heard from our customers for a long time how the Powerwood outperforms anything they have used before. We know of several guys who play in metal bat leagues that are using our bats. They said they're coaches were a little hesitant at first until they saw them bouncing balls off the outfield fence or going out!
Why It’s the Best
The Perfect Blend of Tradition and Technology
The MacDougall & Sons PowerWood™ is available in three models: the M-10, M-14 and the M-21 and the world's coolest Fungo bat. All are handcrafted and come with an industry leading 5 month breakage warranty and a one year manufacturing defect warranty . Patents 7972229 and >8409038.
- PROVEN to have the best head to head performance at the Sports Science Lab.
- NCAA approved as a "solid wood bat" - BBCOR Certified
- True Hickory handle for unparalleled stiffness, effectively transferring more power into the ball.
- Super hard Oregon Tanoak barrel for balance, hardness and more pop
- Lasts about 10 times longer than regular all-wood bats**
- Center-of-Balance is over an inch closer to the hands for a more balanced feel
- Moment-of-Inertia and Swing Weight numbers on every bat
- Available in lengths from 32" to 34" in 1/2" increments for custom fit - we can special order 31" (not held in stock)
- Made in USA -- Bend, Oregon
It's not Rocket Science, but it's close.
PowerWood Technology goes into every bat we make. But what goes into PowerWood Technology? High- tolerance joinery, True Hickory and Tanoak hardwoods, plus a special laminating process, to name a few. All combine to create a bat that will never shatter or splinter - something other all-wood bats can't do. No foreign materials like plastic, foam, metal or fiberglass. We stay true to the Baseball Tradition.
On top of all this is a finishing process that is unparalleled in the industry. Powerwood bats are around taking a beating for a long time so we have to go to special lengths to keep them looking good. There are 3 different products in 5 different coats on the barrel. Heat cured. The handle is asked to do different things than the barrel, so we came up with our own recipe that impregnates a natural oil mix deep into the wood to seal it and provide resiliency, but not take away that "wood feel". (John is a big Vladamir Guerrero fan and thinks EVERYONE should hit barehanded)
To make a claim under warranty, all original receipts must be retained. Each bat has a unique code which must correlate to the receipt details.Any evidence of improper use may void warranty. All bats must be returned to Greatrex for inspection prior to replacement or repairs being approved.